Brockhurst Farm offers self-catered/DIY weddings on our property for the Bride and Groom who want a more laid back, country wedding with family and friends close by to celebrate their wedding day.
You hire the farm for 3 days, and 2 nights with the capability of sleeping up to 17 people along with a ceremony and reception for up to a total of 80 guests. We have a purpose-built barn for you to use for your reception, you decorate and self-cater food and alcohol.
We have a special for any new bookings for weddings held in 2021.
Special package price $6500
(normal price $7500)
Wedding weekends that are still available for 2021.
September: 24/25th. November: 5/6th, 12/13th. 26/27th.
October: 29/30th. December: 3/4th, 17/18th.
Weddings booked for any available dates in 2022, and the deposit is paid before September 2021. The package price will be $7500.
Bookings after the 1st of September 2021, the new package price is $8000.
Wedding dates that are still available for 2022.
- January: All weekends available.
- February: 4/5th, 11/12th, 18/19th.
- March: 4/5th,18/19th, 25/26th.
- April: 8/9th.
- May: No weekends available.
- June: 24/25th.
- July: 8/9th, 22/23rd, 29/30th.
- August: 5/6th, 12/13th, 19/20th,
- September: No Weekends availalbe.
- October: 7/8th, 14/15th, 28/29th.
- November: All weekends available.
- December: All weekends available.
- Accommodation for 17 people, ceremony & reception on the farm for up to 80 adult guests.
Included in the package.
- The hire of the farm venue for 3 days & 2 nights, Check-In after midday on day 1, check out by 12 pm on day 3. Late Check-Out by arrangement. (Setup /function/cleanup).
- 2 nights accommodation for up to 17 people.
- The wedding ceremony area includes timber benches suitable to sit 25 people and an antique school desk and chair for use as a signing table.
- The use of our Australian style timber barn for your reception.
- A flat grassed area next to the reception barn for lawn games.
- Lighting inside the shed, including fairy lights.
- Cold room.
- 9 trestle tables that measure 2400mm x 900mm x height 750mm and 80 white Americana chairs, and around Cake table.
- Sound System with Bluetooth and cordless mic.
- Multiple locations on the property for your ceremony and photos.
- On-site parking
- Extra toilets provided.
- Separate food preparation area and BBQ, e.g., prewedding dinner and Sunday breakfast.
- Fire Pit.
Optional extras (not included in the package). Prices are valid for weddings held in 2020/2022.
- Extra 1 bedroom Cabin “Top Cottage”, available on the property, special price of $380 for minimum 2 nights for up to 3 people. Limited to 2 cars parking.
- Extra night hire (Sunday) in our 4 bedroom cabin for up to 10 people extra $350.
- Rustic half wine barrel ice buckets for hire. (for drinks) 3 available $30 each
- Wine barrels with wooden slab table and bar stool for hire. Wine barrels $45 each, wooden slab table $30 each, Bar stalls $8 each.
- Tall gas patio heaters with 9 kg gas bottles for hire. $60 each.
- Lawn games: 4 games, set up and ready to go on the flat grassed area $60.
- Music to be turned down to a low volume at 10 pm council regulations for outdoor venues.
- Reception to finish at 12 midnight, i.e. music off, lights out, you can wind down around the fire pit.
- If you are looking to have a drunken party with loud music until late, we may not be the right place for you.
- When arriving, please unload and park in designated parking areas; if you are staying, parking at your cabin or casual parking, park up the top in the wedding parking area. Not on driveway or grass.
- Power points are available to supply power to food trucks; you will need to supply extension cords for this.
- No Camping.
- If you are going to use a drone, please talk to us first.
- A deposit of $1000 will hold your dates. Then a $2000 top-up payment 6 months out from your wedding date. The remaining balance is due 3 weeks before the wedding date. The deposit is then used as a bond and returned if no damage is recorded. The deposit/bond of $1000 has a cooling-off period of 14 days and is refundable in full within that time frame. After this period, there is no refund on cancellations, and the deposit and $2000 top-up payment will not be refunded.
- We organise viewings two Sundays a month if you would like to come to one of these please contact me to book in.
- When you come for a viewing, we can give you a list of wedding suppliers and other accommodation places in the area for your guest.
The cabins included in the packages are:
- Ridge Top Cabin, 1 bedroom, suitable for up to 4 people,
- Snuggle Inn Cabin, 2 bedrooms, suitable for up to 5 people
- Tallow Wood Cabin, 4 bedrooms, suitable for up to 8 people.
Weddings at Brockhurst Farm are very affordable as we don’t charge per person. We charge a flat rate for the hire of the venue and accommodation.
We are open to discuss your requirements.